5 Smoldering Questions on the Pittsburgh Steelers, Week 18
The Steelers 2015 season came to an end in Denver as the Steelers lost to the Broncos 23-16 in yet another Mile High heartbreaker. A long off-season awaits, with critical decisions facing the Steelers’ brain trust on free agency, coaching contracts, and of course the draft. But before moving into the 2016 season, this corner of Steelers Nation must first struggle with 5 Smoldering Questions on the Steelers.
1. Both the press and the Steelers themselves were at great pains to say that Ben Roethlisberger’s shoulder injury did not impact his game. Do you agree or disagree? Support your case.
2. In two straight playoff games, the Steelers held the lead most if not all of the game, only to see it slip away in the 4th quarter. Is your view of the glass that is the Steelers defense ¾’s full or ¾’s empty?
3. What, if any, changes should Mike Tomlin should make to his coaching staff this off season?
4. The date is January 20th of 2015 and you are Kevin Colbert. You’re suddenly armed with complete knowledge of everything which will happen in the year to come. You get ONE personnel do-over. What is it?
5. Finally, looking back at the last year, who is the 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers’ Unsung Hero? By “Unsung Hero” we mean the person whose contribution was most important, yet overlooked.
This should help get us started on the “If I were the GM” game we love to play! Don’t forget to show your work…